Gibson Guitar Corp
, the world’s premier manufacturer of musical instruments, is seeking an Accounts Payable Manager. The Accounts Payable Manager will report to Vice President – Treasury and Shared Services. The Accounts Payable Manager will perform a variety of responsibilities that support the Accounts Payable function.
Highlights of Job Responsibilities:
• Direct day-to-day activities for the accounts payable shared services center
• Recruitment and training of new team members
• Driving process improvement initiatives
• Creating and maintaining a proper control environment
• Monitoring KPIs
• Assisting g/l function during month-end closing activities including accounts reconciliation
• Ensuring workload is adequately covered through optimal scheduling of staff, superior process design and the use of technology
• Maintaining vendor relationships through excellent service and issueless payments
• Analyzing data to ensure accuracy in payment processing
• Processing employee expense reimbursements
• Ensuring clear and updated communications with all departments regarding AP policies, procedures and creating standard work where appropriate
• Working effectively with internal customers
Minimum Job Qualifications:
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred or substantial related work experience.
• 7 – 10 year(s) of work experience in accounts payable within an organization which employs best practices.
• A good leader who can solve problems.
• Tech savvy
Position will be based at the Gibson World Headquarters in Nashville, Tennessee.
Please email resumes with salary history in MS Word format to: email@example.com
. Include "Accounts Payable Manager" in the subject line.
No phone calls, please.