Gibson Guitar Corp
, the world’s premier musical instrument manufacturer and the home of such preeminent brands as Gibson, Epiphone, Baldwin and Wurlitzer, is looking for a Vice President of Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis to join the Finance team. This position will be based out of Gibson’s World Headquarters, located in beautiful Nashville, TN – the heart of Music City.
The VP of Financial Planning and Analysis
is a key member of the Gibson Finance Team. This position must handle multiple assignments in a rapidly changing, fast paced environment with frequent direct interaction with senior management. Lead documentation and work flows for best in class financial and business planning process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Will lead the Company's financial planning process including annual plans, quarterly and interim forecasts.
• Analysis of operating results compared to plan, prior periods and forecasts. Includes institution of framework for P&L analysis - change in Sales thru EBITDA and net income.
• Balance sheet and cash flow analysis.
• Prepares consolidated forecasts and budgets and analyzes trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas.
• Assists with special financial and business related studies and cooperates with other departments in preparing analyses.
• Maintains and coordinates completion of financial review templates and meetings.
• Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget and forecast.
• Draft Quarterly Management Discussion and Analysis (MD&A).
• Lead and coordinate financial support to Great Plains re-installation.
• Support of audit requirements and responses to questions and inquiries.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• BA/BS Degree required.
• Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA and CPA highly preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum 10 years of progressive FP&A experience with at least 5 years as a corporate FP&A leader.
• Manufacturing industry and Consumer Goods experience is highly preferred, but not required.
• Demonstrated experience in the application of analytical methods of addressing business issues, with an emphasis on overall corporate decision analysis.
• Proficient to expert knowledge of Excel 2007 or newer spreadsheets and graphs.
• Proficient to expert knowledge of PowerPoint 2007 and preparing presentations.
• Experience with Great Plains and/or AX ERP software a plus.
• Demonstrated time-management and multi-tasking skills coupled with a keen ability to prioritize assignments.
*Gibson offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation and paid time off.
To be considered for this position, please send resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please put "VP Financial Planning & Analysis
" in the subject line.
No phone Calls, please