Gibson Guitar Corp
, the world’s premier musical instrument manufacturer and the home of such preeminent brands as Gibson, Epiphone, Baldwin and Wurlitzer, is looking for a Vice President of Treasury and Shared Services
to join the Finance team. This position will be based out of Gibson’s Worldwide Headquarters, located in beautiful Nashville, TN – the heart of Music City.
The VP Treasury & Shared Services analyzes all divisional and corporate financial statements for the purpose of evaluating performance versus budget and lead the process with our division of creating forecasts for future cash requirements and goals. They will effectively perform their duties while maintaining compliance with all company policies and procedures and governmental regulations. This position has significant executive management exposure and has extensive dealings with Gibson’s global operations.
• Ability to function in a role up your sleeves fast paced entrepreneurial environment
• Capital markets
• Risk management (liability insurance, dealing with insurance brokers or insurance policies that minimize risk, etc.)
• Debt compliance and reporting to lenders
• Cash Management (reporting, analyzing and applying cash)
• Derivatives (e.g. swaps, forwards, hedging transactions and strategies)
• Mergers and acquisitions (financing, and structuring)
• Supervisory experience – ability to lead, motivate and influence others especially those not directly reporting to you
• Ability to communicate effectively with upper management and accept feedback
• SAP, Oracle, Great Plains and/or AX experience preferred
• International experience is required
• Foreign exchange experience is required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Prior experience with an international, multi-plant company in a senior Treasury role
• Deep understanding of accounting transactions
• 4 yr. Accounting or Finance degree required. MBA/CPA/CTP a plus.
• A “can do”, proactive approach.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Expert Excel spreadsheet and modeling skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and accept feedback.
• Minimum of 8-10 years experience in treasury/cash management preferred.
*Gibson offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation and paid time off.
To be considered for this position, please send resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please put "VP Treasury & Shared Services
" in the subject line.
No phone Calls, please