Gibson Guitar Corporation, the world’s premier manufacturer of musical instruments, is seeking an Entertainment Relations Professional for Beijing, China. Candidate should be a highly motivated, self-starter that is able to work at a very fast pace, manage multiple projects, and have strong organizational skills. The ER Pro should be a team player who is able to produce innovative programs through a network of local, regional, and national contacts within the entertainment industry.
Highlights of Job Responsibilities:
- Establish and direct all aspects of Entertainment Relations activities in Beijing, responsible for building the music lifestyle brand for Gibson including artist relations, entertainment and music management relations and special event marketing
- Develop and implement promotional partnerships with key music industry, corporate, and media partners creating brand awareness opportunities
- Coordinate and develop artist relationships for the Gibson family of brands
- Help expand Gibson’s presence in the Chinese market by developing and implementing joint promotions campaigns with radio stations, television stations, entertainment franchises, and large community events
- Product placement and integration of Gibson brands in television, film, online and all media
- Work with sales department in developing promotions that drive awareness for all brands
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Minimum 7 years entertainment industry experience
- Proven track record in music and entertainment industry in marketing and promotions
- Musical instrument or entertainment marketing background a plus
- Team player, strong soft skills
- College Degree (or equivalent) preferred
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Candidate must be fluent in spoken and written English.
Candidates must already be located in Beijing, as relocation is not offered. Qualified candidates will be legal to work in Beijing without company sponsorship.
To be considered, please send your resume and salary history in MS Word format IN ENGLISH to email@example.com
. Submissions that are not in English and do not list salary history (in annual, GROSS) will not be considered. Please put “ER Pro Beijing”
in the subject line.
No Phone Call, Please