Gibson Guitar Corporation, the world’s premier manufacturer of musical instruments, is seeking an experienced Entertainment Relations Professional based in New York
. The ER Pro will report to Gibson’s Head of ER North America and will have the responsibility of developing New York-area ER activities. Candidate should be a highly motivated, self starter that is able to work at a very fast pace, manage multiple projects, and have strong organizational skills. The ER Pro should be a team player who is able to produce innovative programs through a network of local, regional, and national contacts within the entertainment industry.
Highlights of Job Responsibilities:
• Establish and direct all aspects of Entertainment Relations activities in New York responsible for building the music lifestyle brand for Gibson
• Develop and implement strategic marketing, promotional, and advertising partnerships with key music industry, corporate, and media partners creating brand awareness opportunities
• Coordinate and develop artist relationships for the Gibson family of brands
• Help expand Gibson’s presence in the New York market by developing and implementing joint marketing campaigns with radio stations, television stations, entertainment and sports franchises, and large community events
• Product placement and integration of Gibson brands in television, film, and media
• Create opportunities which generate content which can be utilized on social media platforms
Minimum Job Qualifications:
• Minimum 7 years
entertainment industry experience
• Proven track record of successful marketing, business development, and event management experience
• Entertainment, marketing, and advertising experience strongly preferred
• Established base of current contacts in entertainment, media, advertising and ad agencies strongly preferred
• Musical instruments background a plus
• Team player, strong soft skills
• College degree
• Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Candidates must already be located in the New York area, as relocation is not offered.
To be considered, please send your resume and salary history in MS Word format to Careers@gibson.com. Please put “ER Pro New York” in the subject line.
No phone calls, please.