Gibson Guitar Corporation, the world’s premier manufacturer of musical instruments, is seeking an Entertainment Relations Professional for Shanghai, China
. The ER Pro will have the responsibility of coordinating Shanghai ER functions with other members of the marketing team. Candidate should be a highly motivated, self-starter that is able to work at a very fast pace, manage multiple projects, and have strong organizational skills. The ER Pro should be a team player who is able to produce innovative programs through a network of local, regional, and national contacts within the entertainment industry.
Highlights of Job Responsibilities:
• Establish and direct many aspects of Entertainment Relations activities in Shanghai, responsible for building the music lifestyle brand for Gibson and Baldwin Piano through artist relations, entertainment marketing programs and events.
• Develop and implement strategic marketing and promotional partnerships with key music industry, corporate, and media partners creating brand awareness opportunities
• Coordinate and develop artist relationships for the Gibson family of brands
• Help expand Gibson’s presence in the Chinese market by developing and implementing joint marketing campaigns with radio stations, television stations, entertainment franchises, and large community events
• Product placement and integration of Gibson brands in television, film, and all types of media
• Work directly with PR Manager to coordinate events which also drive press coverage
Minimum Job Qualifications:
• Minimum 7 years
entertainment industry experience
• Proven track record of successful marketing, business development, and event management experience
• Entertainment and marketing experience required
• Musical instrument background a plus
• Team player, strong soft skills
• College Degree (or equivalent) strongly preferred
• Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Candidate must be fluent in spoken and written English.
Candidates must already be located in Shanghai, as relocation is not offered. Qualified candidates will be legal to work in Shanghai without company sponsorship.
To be considered, please send your resume and salary history in MS Word format IN ENGLISH to email@example.com. Submissions that are not in English and do not list salary history (in annual, GROSS) will not be considered. Please put “ER Pro Shanghai” in the subject line.
No Phone Call, Please