Gibson Guitar Corporation, the world’s premier manufacturer of musical instruments, is seeking an experienced Entertainment Relations Professional based in Stockholm
. The ER Pro will have the responsibility of overseeing Stockholm ER activities. Candidate should be a highly motivated, self starter that is able to work at a very fast pace, manage multiple projects, and have strong organizational skills. The ER Pro should be a team player who is able to produce innovative programs through a network of local, regional, and national contacts within the entertainment industry.
Highlights of Job Responsibilities:
• Establish and direct all aspects of Entertainment Relations activities in Stockholm, responsible for building the music lifestyle brand for Gibson. The ER Pro will work in conjunction with the ER team in the Stockholm office
• Develop and implement strategic marketing and promotional partnerships with key music industry, corporate, and media partners creating brand awareness opportunities
• Coordinate and develop artist relationships for the Gibson family of brands
• Help expand Gibson’s mainstream presence in the Stockholm market by developing and implementing joint marketing campaigns with radio stations, television stations, entertainment and sports franchises, and large community events and also include major productions.
• Product placement and integration of Gibson brands in television, film, and all other media
Minimum Job Qualifications:
• Minimum 7 years
entertainment industry experience
• Proven track record of successful entertainment marketing, business development, artist relations management and event experience
• Entertainment experience strongly preferred
• Established base of current contacts in entertainment strongly preferred
• Musical instruments and entertainment marketing background a plus
• Team player, strong soft skills
• College degree
• Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Candidates must already be located in the Stockholm area, as relocation is not offered.
To be considered, please send your resume and salary history in MS Word format to Executive@gibson.com. Please put “ER Pro Stockholm” in the subject line.
No phone calls, please.