Home

Ozzy Osbourne Survives House Fire Scare

01.18.2013 Ozzy Osbourne

Ozzy Osbourne escaped serious injury in a fire that occurred at his home in Beverly Hills yesterday morning (Jan. 17). As reported by WENN, Osbourne’s hair was singed as he tried to put out the blaze, which was triggered by a lit candle that exploded a vase. The singer’s wife, Sharon Osbourne, provided details on the TV show, The Talk. “My husband had an operation on his hand [on Wednesday] so he's in a complete cast. He comes down and goes, 'Oh, the fire, the fire!' [and tries to put it out] with his hand in the cast. Then he opens the French doors and I go into the kitchen and throw water on it and it erupted. Ozzy's front of his hair [is] gone! His eyebrows [are gone] ... he's got, like, skinned cheeks. It was like The Three Stooges. Everything you are not meant to do -- go to bed with candles alight, open the doors and put water on -- we did it all." Sharon Osbourne went on to thank the firemen from the Beverly Hills Fire Station for bringing the blaze under control, adding, “I want to say to everyone out there, please, please check your candles before you go to bed.”


Share
Digg
Facebook
Delicious
Reddit
Email To
Follow