It’s been another frantic, wild week in the crazy world of rock and roll. Who fans were excited to hear that a new documentary about Pete and Co. would be screened in movie theaters this summer. The guitarist from Bush said that “other guitars seem to he half a guitar compared to a Gibson” and Billie Joe Armstrong warned that the new Green Day tracks would be a cross between AC/DC and early Fab Four. Finally, Metallica’s Kirk Hammett is putting out his own horror book. Now that’s rock and roll!
1. New Who Documentary to Hit U.S. Theaters on July 24
2. Music Zoo Hosts Gibson Custom’s Artist in Residence’s First Exhibition
3. Bush Guitarist Chris Traynor: ‘Other Guitars Seem to be Half a Guitar Compared to Gibson’
4. Billie Joe Armstrong Says Trilogy is ‘Somewhere Between AC/DC and Early Beatles'
5. Metallica’s Kirk Hammett to Publish Horror Book
6. Rush to Bring Strings on the Road
7. Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Terror
8. Bruce Springsteen Makes Web Movie About ‘Wrecking Ball’
9. ZZ Top’s Billy Gibbons Stars on Fleetwood Mac Tribute Album
10. ‘Cherry Pie Girl’ Completes Autobiography