One of the Most Powerful Acoustics Ever Built
Advanced Jumbo Red Spruce
When originally introduced the Advanced Jumbo was one of Gibson's largest flat-top guitars. The Gibson catalog proclaimed: "You have never heard a guitar like this! …a bass so deep and full that it can be felt as well as heard." This Advanced Jumbo features a top of prized solid Adirondack red spruce and a back and sides of beautifully figured solid Bhilwara rosewood from Northern India. Built with the resonance-enhancing, advanced X-bracing pattern with scalloped spruce braces, this tonewood pairing presents a virtual time capsule of vintage tone offering a rich, harmonics-laden voice with excellent punch and presence. The traditional long scale of 25 1/2" contributes to piano-like lows and sparkling highs, while a genuine bone nut and 17-degree, back-angled headstock further enhance resonance and sustain. Available for a limited time.
Each guitar includes a black hardshell case with plush-lined interior, owner's manual, Gibson's Gold Warranty and Gibson's 24/7/365 Customer Service.
- Vintage Sunburst
- 100% American-made quality Gibson handcrafted construction throughout
- Adirondack Red spruce top with Bhilwara Rosewood back and sides
- Rosewood fingerboard with mother of pearl diamond and arrow inlays
- Mahogany neck with traditional 25 1/2 scale
- Gold vintage open-back tuners with 14:1 tuning ratio