The Workhorse Dressed for Rock-n-Roll J-45 Cobraburst
The J-45 is one of Gibson’s best-selling acoustics of all time. Nicknamed “The Workhorse” and first introduced in 1942, this popular acoustic is now the icon of its round-shoulder, dreadnought line. World renowned for its full, balanced expression, warm bass and excellent projection, the J-45 is one of most technically advanced guitars of its time. Using new finish techniques to enhance grain, the Cobraburst J-45 is a modern representation for 2013 of the classic standard. Rosewood fingerboard and bridge compliment the sheer charcoal tone of the top and the deep red glow and dark grain draws in the grey back and sides. Finished with black bridge pins and nut, a black pick guard and nickel tuners, the Cobraburst is rock n' roll.
Each guitar includes a black hardshell case with plush-lined interior, owner's manual, Gibson's Gold Warranty and Gibson's 24/7/365 Customer Service.
- 100% American-made quality Gibson handcrafted construction throughout
- Spruce and mahogany for superb tone
- Rosewood fingerboard with mother of pearl dot inlays
- L.R. Baggs® Element™ pickup
- Nickel Grover™ Rotomatics with 14:1 tuning ratio