Gibson Musical Instruments (the world's leading manufacturer of musical instruments and gear) is seeking a Staff Recruiter to work in their Nashville, TN based World Headquarters.
Individual must be professional and capable of assisting the recruiting efforts for a high profile, fast paced company. Individual must be extremely organized and able to communicate with candidates ranging all levels.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a demanding environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent skills with Excel, Word and other MS products.
- Good judgment of character and business sense
- Experience in screening resumes and conducting candidate searches
- Experience working in the guidelines of a stringent hiring process
If you meet these requirements and have been looking for an exciting position in a fast paced environment, send resume with salary history as an attached MS Word document to: Executive@gibson.com
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE