Gibson Guitar Corp, the world's premier brand and manufacturer of musical instruments and gear, is seeking an experienced, brand building Product Manager with proven success in full life cycle product management.
Key responsibilities include:
- New product development and launch
- SKU management through internal product line and competitive analysis
- Heavy experience in market forecasting and strategic market planning
- Drive sales through trade and promotional strategies
- Marketing communications
- 5+ years successful brand management experience with a global consumer durables products company
- Marketing/Business degree (MBA)
- Demonstrated strength in leading multi-functional teams
- Ability to bring a disciplined approach to a frequently ambiguous industry
- Demonstrated strengths in strategic thinking, data analysis, and problem solving
- Excellent written, oral communication and PC skills
- Strong appreciation of music, with guitar playing a plus
- Successful P&L management responsibilities
A once in a lifetime opportunity for the right individual
Position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and will be based out of the Nashville, TN Gibson World Headquarters location.
Email resume with salary history in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Please put "Product Manager" in the subject line.
No phone calls